Exotic pets need specialist veterinary care and at Joel Veterinary Clinic we are happy to see and treat even the most unusual animal companion. Our vets have extensive experience and provide exotic pets with the same care and attention that we give to all our other patients.
Our veterinary surgeon, Zahra Juma MRCVS, has a special interest in exotic pets. Supported by the rest of our veterinary team, Zahra is happy to offer consultations, health checks and treatments for all your exotic pets, from rabbits, rodents and ferrets to tortoises, snakes, reptiles and birds, including hedgehogs and other wildlife.
At Joel Veterinary Clinic we have access to some of the most up-to-date technology and equipment available, and as a result are able to offer an extensive range of services and treatments.
We are able to offer:
- General examinations and husbandry advice.
- Routine health checks, rabbit vaccinations, preventative healthcare and microchipping.
- Nail and wing clipping.
- Emergency medical and surgical treatments.
- Digital X-rays and ultrasound scans.
- Blood sampling.
- Faecal screening, feather exams and cytology.
- Soft tissue surgery.
- Dental treatment.
- Supportive feeding.
- Small animal neutering, including rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets and rats.
If you would like further information regarding any of our exotic services, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 02088 683311.